Sinister: New member

helen theaker helentheaker at xxx.com
Tue Aug 6 12:40:33 BST 2002

Hello everybody

I've just joined the mailing list, well I've just become 'active', anyway. I
have a question having received a few of your emails over the last couple of
weeks. Does anyone actually reply to any emails? It doesn't seem that
there's much conversation going on, more a collection of soliloquies...is
this true?

And another question, can anyone post some more information on this Burnley
thing, ie how much does it cost, where is it, when is it, how likely is it
that B+S will be playing?

Cheers
Helen