Sinister: New member

stout robin mr_zarabowski at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 6 14:12:02 BST 2002

Hello everyone, and especially, hello Helen:

> have a question having received a few of your emails
> over the last couple of
> weeks. Does anyone actually reply to any emails? It
> doesn't seem that
> there's much conversation going on, more a
> collection of soliloquies...is
> this true?

Ah, Helen, you know conversations used to be all the
rage in this neck of the woods, and now it's just a
few boss eyed hairy old fools shouting their madness
into the darkness and dribbling down their beards.

Well, perhaps that's just me, but it's certainly true
that there used to be a few actual converations here,
and you'd see emails called Re: Wogan vs DLT or Re:
RE: Re: Roger Daltrey's Legs. The archives are full of
good posts from way back when, when the list used to
be carved on wood and delived by donkeys every
morning.
Have a look there. It's all electric these days, too.

I have to say that I'm just as responsible as anyone
for talking a whole bunch of nonsense that no-one
cares about. But I do agree that we should have a few
more conversations so I'm going to try my best.

> And another question, can anyone post some more
> information on this Burnley
> thing, ie how much does it cost, where is it, when
> is it, how likely is it
> that B+S will be playing?

Everything I've heard says they aren't playing, like
Mr Carsmile said. They were asked, but they couldn't
do it. I'm sure Burnley's a very nice place, though,
if you want to go anyway.

Robin x