Sinister: The Anniversary Post!

MyMomSays at xxx.com MyMomSays at xxx.com
Tue Aug 6 19:59:56 BST 2002

To Where This Goes;

     Well, hello darlings.  This post is going to celebrate the anniversary of several events. Let's just get right down to it, shall we?

Firstly, this is the four-month anniversary of me not posting. Woo! Can you believe it's been four months since I've posted?  It seems a lot of us have disappeared into the woodworking.  Kirsten Kenyon? Mega shout-outz.  Ally Cook? Poof!  Pinefox? Come back and make us laugh.  We need to entertain those people who want to hear about when Stuart Murdoch lit a cigarette or when Stevie Jackson rustled around in his V-neck sweater, or.. yeah, stuff like that.  We're needed.

So, yes, three months (or thereabouts) ago I met some of you.  I made a damn fool of myself at the Chicago B&S show--mostly because a few of us had spent approximately 6 hours in some dive bar for the majority of the evening.  But, anyway. Yeah. Hi people I met.  I am going to meet some more of you coming up here.  How does this keep happening? We must stop running into each other like this.

It's been about a week since Richard John Gillanders posted.

It's been twenty years that I've been my younger sister's older sister.

I've spent twenty-two years with myself.  Sometimes it's amazing to think that I've stuck with myself through the ups and downs.

It's been almost three years since I joined sinister.

On August 17th I will have been employed at my current employer for exactly 4 years!

Now this is the part of the post where we talk about weblogs instead of anniversaries.  Mark Casarotto, what's with this shameless self promotion? You are trying to beef up your site statistics, you cad.  However, the lot of you who got duped into visiting Mark's weblog may have noticed my weblog is linked on his page.  So maybe you got duped into looking at mine, too.

Does anyone know anything about this band Death By Chocolate that are being played to death on college radio?  I thought it was kind of funny because right after I had took note of their name, I read on Salon that someone in Pennsylvania actually DID have a death by chocolate--drowned in a vat of it, to be precise!

This is the second year anniversary of me having a style mullet.

CIAO!
Mandee May

P.S. Now that Ken Chu has inquired about B&S's treasure hunt clues about 1,924 times, maybe they'll finally reveal them?