Sinister: FAQ this shit

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Wed Aug 7 09:46:50 BST 2002

There was this one episode of the Simpsons once, in which there was a scene
when a baby Bart Simpson was running around the room, banging on a saucepan
and singing a song that went "I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I AM SO GREAT, I
AM SO GREAT", and it was possibly one of the best songs that was ever
written.

There was this one post from the Sinister list once, in which there was this
guy who had sent this post, which got quoted on Pitchfork.  IT WAS SO GREAT,
and it was possibly one of the best posts that was ever written.

It was back in the days when Sinister was like, good, too, when this list
was all about information on B&S and their gigs, for example the discussion
of the band's PROG ROCK influences by Pink Floyd, and nothing else.

But unfortunately, the other day I read this really really good website the
other day...

http://www.missprint.org/sinister/faq.html

If only we have all actually had a quick read of Preface A and B, we'd have
realised that we've been doing it all wrong.  Preface B is my favourite of
all, it's possibly one of the best section that was ever written.  Go on,
have a read of it now, like NOW.

A girl called "Titiana" is now my best friend, she keeps sending me links to
her favourite websites, and she has good taste!  I clicked on one of those
links once and it was about this poor girl who couldn't afford any clothes,
and was very miserable until one day, she met her true love which was this
boy who also couldn't afford any clothes, and had a very big willy.

FAQs and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.: My favourite voice overlays of B&S songs is the bit in Photo Jenny,
when some dude goes "I DUNNOOOO" in a scottish(?) accent when Sturan sings
"How can I get one I don't know".  Actually no it's Isobel reading Rip Van
Winkle during "I Could Be Dreaming".  I want a girl with an accent for my
band dammit... I wonder if Titiana has an accent.....
P.S.2.: That video thing of B&S in Benicassim looks reaaally good except it
seems that I'd need a supercomputer in order to watch it without it breaking
down every 5 seconds :-(