Sinister: My first potentially postable post (let's see if I blow it again)

Ron Dillon rdillon at xxx.net
Wed Aug 7 11:18:41 BST 2002

Hello, all.

SO.... What's new, hm?

I've been listening to B y S for just about a year now and seem to really
dig them. Loads of diversity, lots of neat sounds, and lyrics actually worth
listening to....

It seems, though, that after a few songs I start humming a Nick Drake song
or, occasionally, this one particular Neil Young, but I can't remember what
that one's called.

I'm damned old and I've been a true lover of music for as long as I remember
and a true lover of just about any kind of music, and I guess I'm trying to
get to this here question, but not well. I see lots of references to 'twee'
on other sites that focus on Belle and Sebastian. What the h3ll is 'twee?'
Is it a good thing? Is it nicer with butter? Perhaps some of you could
illuminate me, hm?

And about those pictures on your website - what a swell bunch of attractive,
sweet people, all!

Aw, hell, it's 3:15 in the morning! Where has the time gone?

Like I said, this is my first 'proper' post and I'm looking forward to
hearing from you folks.

Take care,

Ronnie