Sinister: Don't Go Near The Water. . .

Brian McNeill brianraindogs at xxx.com
Sun Aug 11 11:32:17 BST 2002

Well

I am starting to feel a little like my old oafish self, after spending the
last week chained to the porcelain thanks to those marvellous people at West
Scottish Water. Not really a lot that one can do when you're guts are
running a marathon on you, so I've been reading a lot and being pretty bored
I guess. So if anyone in Glasgow wants to meet up for a damn good moan and
several alcoholic bevereages at teh weeknd let me know.

Hmmm someone will be thinking 'God He's Tarting On The List again. . ' to
that i say 'nyer nyer nyer nyer nah' and go 'mwah'!

she knows who she is and its luverly to ave her back. . .

salutations

brian