Sinister: What's more important? My great dilemma.

Nathan Reader billrogers_1 at xxx.com
Mon Aug 12 06:49:34 BST 2002

Hey there all.

Now I have been deliberating for a few weeks whether
or not to write this post, but obviously the greater
good got hold of me (or boredom).
Please feel free to not read this as I am warning you
now that it has to do with love and all that stuff.
As it does in most cases, love, or attractions are
only important to those immediately concerned (and all
their friends of course), so this concerns me greatly.

I am a male, and I feel natural feelings of
admiration, respect etc. towards females. This is the
question I propose to you all. Is friendship (nothing
more) or lustship and dating more important?
Of couse I by no means intend by the (nothing more)
that what we have is insignificant. What we have (Me
and..say, Mrs. X) is fun. Movies, walks in the park,
tickle fights etc.. I do really like her, and have for
a long time.

If you are still with me, consider these options I
have:
1. Do and say nothing, and enjoy what we have now.
2. Say something along the lines of "I love you", and
expect a desired response.
3.Ditto (as above) but expect no desired response.

Keep in mind that I only have about three months of
school (and therefore everyday contact) left. And
another thing, I currently have a girlfriend (who I do
also like: I should make a choice shouldn't I?)
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

And the Rupert music tip: I have been listening to
Sublime Acoustic alot lately (and TRYING to learn some
songs on the guitar) and loving it. Get into it.

Toodles.
Nathan R.R-W

"The die is God" - Lucius Rhinehart.