Sinister: She only likes me when she gets drunk. And it would be just my lu ck; lately she's been thinking of giving up drinking.

ianwatsonuk at xxx.com ianwatsonuk at xxx.com
Mon Aug 12 14:33:09 BST 2002

Stuart mentioning the West 54th sessions reminded me that I wanted to ask about them. Was that recording ever screened? Does anyone have a copy? I happened to be in town at the time and went along to see it recorded, so I'd like to get a copy, if only to see my own stupid face on American television.

I went to a recording of the Jools Hootanany (New Year's Eve celebrations, for those in Paraguay - and yes I'm sure I've spelt the H word incorrectly), and it was very bizarre to be at a party at a friend's house on New Year and to see myself "live" on telly at the same time. At least I had a beer in my hand in both realities.

The new Low album is excellent by the way.

Thank you.