Sinister: We're Traaaaaash, you and me

The Hodottir hodottir at xxx.com
Mon Aug 12 18:29:59 BST 2002

It's been too long, hasn't it, Sinisters?  In fact, it's been so long, that
I can barely fit it in my trousers.

It's been almost 9 months since I broke the sad news about being given the
bastard fling from my dream job in recruitment advertising.  But being the
hardy rat-racer I am, I'm back on my 2 left feet, with a brand new job and
many new pounds to play with - cha-ching!

So you see, t'was a blessing in disguise.  A bit like a vegas wedding,
perhaps.

Important Bit I Think List Parents Should Be Interested In:

is that Hotmail recently introduced a junkmail filter, which can be set to
various levels of stringency, and, unfortunately Sinister mails are classed
as pestering even at the most lenient level.  I'm sure I'm not alone in
wanting to avoid those oh so helpful 'debt consolidation' sons of spam, but
I REALLY, REALLY don't want to think of you all as junk - So is there
anything List Folks can do save our reputation?

That'd be smashing.

Anyway, as far as content goes, I think my saving the list from trashdom is
more important.  After mine, Joe & Flo's 'performance' on stage at the RAH
(don't like to talk about it, natch :o) I have been thinking of offering the
band my services by way of replacement for Isobel.  In fact, I've even been
practicing eyeliner and scowling (hard enough individually, nigh on
impossible simultaneously) in preparation.  So if anyone's listening, I'm
available, and I'll only ask for a copywriter's salary (probably more than
Isobel was paid, but I won't cost the band so much in frocks and cello
strings).

So there.  The list has been fished from the festering poubelle and my ass
(from which I sing) has been hocked.

My work here is done.

Say 'Hi' to the family for me,
Miss Ho

PS - I'm in Belfast (not in Belfast Bob - that would be overfriendly) this
weekend.  Can any Norren Irish Sinister give me tips on where to go?

T'anks