Sinister: all my days inactive will be justified

rrrrobyn rfadden at xxx.com
Wed Aug 14 23:10:58 BST 2002

sinista!
horrah!
ohmygod, i'm:
back to happy:
well, medium perhaps. i'm not bouncing off the walls or anything. not
all the time. and i sense my wit returning. things are moving along
with the big move (which would make sense). i even had a yard sale
and made some money (people buy the weirdest crap. like, people
really wanted old issues of national geographic and paid real money
for them. i blanche at what their houses must be filled with. but
then, my apartment was once filled with such crap too. yet why nobody
bought the 1986-version nancy drew box-set is beyond me.) anyway, i
also got a bit of a tan, which 'the media' says is 'unhealthy', but
damn, it *looks* healthy. i need more summer time.

i saw mum last night:
the band, that is. and they were great! and so cute! and so many cute
instruments. the accordian being my absolute favourite, it just
exudes emotion the accordian, esp in the hands of of the mum girls.
also, the use of pop rocks candy as musical instrument was fantastic.

indulge my self-indulgence:
there's a woman from down the hall here at work who often comes into
my office to use the kitchen. or something. i don't know, i don't
work with her, maybe she just wants to talk. which she does. so the
other day she said that i looked nice and then asked if i was "up to
my neck in alligators." i had never heard this expression before and
assumed it to be work-related. so i said, "yes, i'm always busy." and
she said (genuinely), "yeah, i bet all the guys are hanging off you"
and smiled and was on her way back down the hall. and i was, like,
*what?* what a weird thing to say. maybe i was just having a hott day
(pfft, yeah...). really though: alligators? this would be worrisome,
but b/c it's the woman down the hall who said it, it's mostly just
funny. hahahaha.

i love blackcurrant tea:
yes, so last week was all me drinking far too much tea while being
#sinister and happy with the morning sun streaming into my apartment
and then realizing later that i had pretty much missed the
mid-morning sun, mid-day sun and early afternoon sun due to my
'holiday-mode' frame of mind. why is there this need to be outside
during holiday? b/c outside is good. b/c if you go outside you feel
like you've had more of a summer. hence my want for more summer time.
all very logical.

fuck grammar, 2nd edition, 3rd reprint:
summer is *not* a time for editing. i need to be working outside (see
paragraph above).

this week's edition of the onion:
brilliant. however, the yoda story is, franky, scary.

sinister 'dialogue':
c'mon, you know i love ya even if i don't quote ya, baby. :) i absorb
it all though; it contributes to the me that i am and will be, etc. i
have, however, made a few trips into the ever-hilarious and
informative archives recently. among the data gathered: 'gouda' has
been mentioned *nine* times, coming close to 'brie', which has about
19 mentions, while 'cheese' itself comes in with a whopping 140
mentions.

yours in the Pursuit of Information,
robyn

=====
I was reading the dictionary. I thought it was a poem about everything. ~Steven Wright
~~~
Robyn Fadden    rfadden at yahoo.com    Vancouver, BC