Sinister: my wandering days are over......

Carl Brown lickingrailings at xxx.com
Thu Aug 15 13:08:14 BST 2002

hey sinister,
           this is my first ever post! after a few weeks of playing with
dull bricks in the nursery, i am now officially a big boy. so i'm gonna try
and tell you lovely people a little about me (hopefully i'll not break any
of the many sinister rules..)
i'm carl. i attend birmingham university where i read books, write bloody
awful poetry and eat loadsa uncooked pasta whilst arguing about the merits
of grated cheese vs ungrated cheese (any thoughts anyone?)with my
unenlightened housemate. oh and, green tomato ketchup. i like that as well.
i have been wanting to speak with more b & s people for a while. i saw
sinister, but never bothered until now---always being content to wander over
the net hoping to find something else instead. what i was looking for,
exactly, i'm not sure. but i didnt find it. isnt that always the case
though?---the only things worth finding are the things that you dont know
exist. but this is hardly the place to get all philosophical on yer ass. so
i wont.
currently got a summer job working in a goddam boring office. entering
goddam boring codes. into a goddam boring machine. for a goddam boring boss.
but yer know, i cant complain. the sun is shining, i have books, poetry,
soothing music and my pasta.
going round europe in a few weeks as well, woooo-hooo! going inter-railing.
where shall i go? vienna? berlin? rome? i'm so excited that my feet are
aching from stamping too much. plus--b & s play athens in sept. so might
just have to wander down there and see what the band are like in the
aftermath of cute 'bel's departure.
so, is there many sinisterites----is that the word? or is it sinisterees?
sinisters?----can someone please clear this up for me? its a matter of no
importance---therefore i need to know. anyway are there many people on here
who live in birmingham UK. would be cool if there are---let me know.
so thats about it. a very tentative first post possibly. but there you go. i
am more accustomed to the nursery and bricks after all. built a wondrous
castle last week. with a moat.

carl