Sinister: never a puss in boots again!

Thomas Henderson theboywiththemiddleeasternstrap at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 15 15:09:46 BST 2002

hey everybody!

  so that's it all over, ,no more shitty job in boots!
i hate the frickin factory. it's made my life boring,
and it's made me think about things too. working from
4:30 - 10:30 monday to thursay and 11pm - 3 am on
friday and saturday and maybe wednesday or thursday
too isn't fun. i've spent my summer wasting, just
sitting around trying to beat manky marks record
(wink) by the way check out casarotto's blog.

          so next week i'm starting studying at stow.
electric honey a go-go, which reminds me that i want
an original starfighter pilot single by polar bear
(snow patrol) so if anyones gota spare.......... i'm
starting an electric honey collection i think i have
one already, and last years output of police chief
seems like a sensible buy, but i haven't bought it
yet.

         now for the fortnightly question (ie not
weekly anymore) which band had to change their name
temporarily as a result of the gulf war, they had to
remove a part of their name and on record sleeve
simply taped over the part of the name they had to
remove? go on guess.

        on the subject of the quiz thing our winners
will be recieving prizes soon (honest) look forward to
next rounds of said quiz for the sam neil and tibet
rounds coming up.

       ok so apparently is joint sinister/ michael
grant birthday events soon. so ummmm pub anyone?
pre-popleague-picnic/pubnic? it's your call michael.

      on the subject of name dropping, ,ken chus
always doing it isn't he? and no matter how much he
goes on neil robertson still hasn't said anything
about treasure hunt clue answers. recently amykins
thought i was the boy g, sorry for the confusion. i
think idleberry phoned the boy g once in edinburgh,
but i may have been mistaken because i was talking to
pigtails, but all that was forgotten by a few months
later in the tap in glasgow and then we don't even say
anything about sweetie..... if anyone wants to help
i've got a month to save up and buy a white capri with
a black felt roof for gav partick. maybe ally or lucy
will see him before i do and talk him out of his
demands,  i think sarahluv wants the capri too, that's
why he's so insistant.

       red bulls and rip-offs

          thomas x.

ps: why did i write some of that in the style of chu?

ps2: is quite a good console but x-box is better
aparently