Sinister: me bitching then some content, a neil robertson quote then some inuendo and general mankiness

Thomas Henderson theboywiththemiddleeasternstrap at xxx.uk
Fri Aug 16 06:13:01 BST 2002

hello,

   sorry about the language in the subject line but i
only really speak english. i'm so incredibly fucked
off this morning, and i don't mind telling you all
that i've severely been made a cunt of by a (supposed)
friend and employer.

      you may have heard me bang on about my
aspiration to entertain the masses musically through
the medium of deejaying. well..... i've been with this
new company for some months now. a while ago i was
told that i was wanted to take on more work because
(not being sexist) the girls couldn't really cut it
(no offence lucy cos i know you're great ;) ) so i was
suppose dto be the top dj person in this company after
the two main ones (who own the fucking thing) then i
was told someone else would be joining, ,i knew he'd
worked for them before and that is lips and one of the
bosses asses were no strangers to each other. so
obviuosly i was worried that i would be losing any
opperchancity to do anything. i was reassured to the
contary.

     so....... the company get this new "unit" a pub
somewhere or other were they need to supply djs. they
only want the main two (derek and ian) to do it, which
is fair enough but would mean that our own pub needed
someone on friday and saturday night. i thought that
to be fair me and other bloke (kanga) would get a
night each.. but no, kanga gets both nights and a
night in this new "unit". then tonight i find out that
he's getting a night in the club once a month, cunt.

      i'm getting fuck all, they think that i only
listen to 'depressing indie music' and that that's all
i'd play, wankers. so i was told that basically i was
there until they got a new unit that asked for someone
who could play indie music, which would be fair enough
if they were inundated with business.

      then tonight my boss starts trying to rip the
cunt/ take the piss right out of me. so now i'll be
actively seeking new employment,  i've had some offers
but they were either one-offs or way in the future.

     the point is that i work for a wanker who i
thought was an ok guy, fair enough he was drinking but
he was totally out of line, tosser.

     so the point is (tenuous link to content) i want
to be free to play belle and sebastian whenever i
choose because they're fantastic and i'd much rather
be drunk and hugging my mates to the boy with the arab
strap than to the proclaimers i wanna be (500 miles)
or dancing away like a soul boy to electronic
renaisance than to castles in the fucking sky. i'm
angry and i think it's justified. i'm being persocuted
for my passions, ,fuckers, cunts.

     i'm learning all my swearingness from mr.
robertson, you may have noticed,  and to quote him i'm
going to say that my boss is a "lanky streak of piss"

   and anothwer thing we played this game called sex
positions and me and this girl siobhan came second
(note inuendo) with 25 positions and the winner got 36
positions because they were cheating because they knew
the girl who was counting them, even if they hadn't at
least i've done all 25 (too much information) and i
know that they all work!

    luv thomas x.