Sinister: what do mean the bank is out of money

Jonathan Skinner staralful at xxx.com
Sun Aug 18 10:06:02 BST 2002

hello sinister how is every little thing
I hope this finds everyone well.  I suppose i should first of all put some
content in . Actully i can't think of any. Apart from the fact that are
nice. there i hope you are all happy.
*here i am at a wedding in an 80's style hotel on a lake. I am sat here at a
big round table with a few cousins that i get on with watching the groom and
his party croon the bride who is sat at the centre of the eternally empty
dance floor with westlife*
I think i may have mentioned earlier how much i hate weddings . Well i must
now emphasise it with a capital H followed by a A closely followed by T
tailed by a E . I was at my cousins wedding in Ballina yesterday and i can
honestly say i have never ever ever been so bored in my life. We hada  2
hour car journey from where we were staying in Galway up this road that was
apparntly the "main" road but was actully a country lane. After finally
arriving we had a breakfast roll so so far the day wasn't too bad. THEN is
went down heel from there. Got to the place of worship a KH(anybody?) if you
will , and i didn't know anyone there. Except for my cousins that i get on
with from one area of the family. After the service and we had gone up to
congratulate the bride and groom we went to this dive of a country hotel
where we had pretty plain food. THe only redeaming feature of the entire
wedding was the grroms fathers ( my uncles ) speech. It managed to get the
phrase " my wife and i got married and for 7 years nothing happened" and
then he managed to get the word conception and birth canal into the next
sentence which was rather nice and embarrasing. THe reception was dull with
not many people and a MC that was trying hard to work with what little he
had.
AAAAANNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY
the high point of my entire trip away wasWednesday. We went up to the cliffs
of
moher from galway and took the long long long way home which was nice. it
was nice and sunny and stuff but there were many many tourists ( including
someone from this list if i remember rightly- however i looked around and
saw no tee shirts)   the cliffs are really mad cos there is only a few
hundred metres of them before the land scape goes back to normal. THere is
one death a month into this 1000 ft drop. There is also a farm right next to
the cliffs with cows grazing- i just wonder how many die each year- cows
that is
Another purpose of this email is to ask this. Guided by voices. are they
worth seeing. they are playing cork this month and i wonder if it is worth
picking up tickets.
Um right i actully have run out of things to say but i will leave you with
quote " women should never be so accurate about their age. IT looks too
calculating "

goodnight and godspeed

i can top shannon- this post was crafted in crafty way of 24 hours and it is
none the btter for it , i am just a lazy lazy man