Sinister: Sunday, Red Knickers Sunday

Reggie Whitecastle coinmaster63 at xxx.com
Mon Aug 19 01:02:07 BST 2002

Friends,

   While all of you will be celebrating Sinister's 5th
anniversary together, cozy, in far-off places, I, too,
will be silently celebrating over here in West
Virginia in the good ol' US of A, all by myself.
Although, of course, I do not plan to be very silent.
Maybe I'll crank up the music and get loud and rowdy
for once.  My pets aren't likely to appreciate it, but
 certainly they'll understand.
   I was very much moved by Stevie Trumptour's
post--even though I am a "newbie" I really am getting
a feeling for how much Sinister means to everyone, and
it's definitely forming a place in my heart, too!  So,
in the spirit of the latest Sinister trend, here are a
few ink polaroids of my own:

   This one's a bit hazy and underdevloped.  In the
photo I have long hair hanging in my face and I am
wearing my favorite wedding shorts.  In the background
stands my sister with cake all over her face and her
husband grins, laughing, he too covered in cake.  It's
a cake fight!

   This one isn't so old, but when I look at it it
brings back a very unfamiliar nostalgia.  It's a
picture of my ex-wife, asleep on the couch, in front
of the television.  It looks like Family Matters, or
some other old show... yes, I can distinctly see Urkel
in the background.  Out of the corner of the photo you
can see a mysterious hand.. it's my hand! Holding a
feather, about to tickle my ex-wife's nose and stir
her awake.  There aren't a lot of photos of us after
this one was taken.

   This one is quite recent.  It's a picture of my two
iguanas, Yoko and John, on the floor next to my
stereo.  Very close to them lays a copy of "If You're
Feeling Sinister."  Yoko and John don't think this is
anything new because the album has been playing on the
stereo for months practically.

   Marianna Longmire mentioned me in her post, and I
was so excited to get a mention I practically started
to blush.  Do I smell a crush vote?

Toodles!

Reggie