Sinister: This is just a Morden (via Charing X) song

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Mon Aug 19 11:43:53 BST 2002

Her posts are nearly always perfect,
She's thinking of something to do,
Because G is The Birthday Boy.

We walked up to the top of hills,
We were going drinking in the park,
We were hitting Gareth on the head,
We've got a lot in common.

I'll leave them to do what they want,
I'll leave them to do what they need to,
I'll go and play with words and polaroids,
I'll admit I'm feeling strange.

[instrumental]

I'm not as sad as Star Trek Fans,
I'm not as funny as Big Train,
I'll only read a post for the way it looks,
And then I prolly go on chat again.

Now I could tell you who my crush is,
But it never seems to do you good,
It's beyond me what a girl can't see,
I'm only lucid when I'm writing posts.

I am just a boy from Hong Kong,
I am just as thick as cement,
We're fourteen hundred boys (and girls) in corduroys,
We're not terrific but we're competent.

Stevie's full of good pantaloons,
Richards into J 'n' G,
Big Stu's staying in and he thinks it's a sin,
That he has to leave the house at all.

<instrumental>

This is just a huge sick posse,
of f**ked in the head psycho-fans,
I count 15 minutes and then we start to slow,
Because a post has got to stop somewhere.

<Tingly organ sound....>

Love and Red Bulls
Ken
P.S.:Ner Ner my girlfriend hates me and I hate her too, should I snog her?
Grr people keep treating me unfairly why don't they understand!!!!

P.S.2.:Sorry, I better stop posting in the style of Arab Strap.