Sinister: All I need is a pretty song or maybe two

Matilda Liljedahl twistlittlegirl at xxx.com
Mon Aug 19 15:28:46 BST 2002

Hello you strangers that I don't know but somehow like anyway

I read Matthew’s post from 10:th July. I’d saved it because of the subject
line (All I need is a pretty song) and I’d forgotten it till now. I liked
that line because that’s how I feel. Often things seems  pointless and
depressing, but one good song can sometimes change my mood. Then I’m happy
although something keeps telling me that songs are not reality and to be
really happy you have to find things in reality that makes you feel glad.
Anyway I was happily surprised by this post because the contents were just
as good as the subject line, or maybe not good because it describes a person
that thinks like I do, and that's not only a good thing. I think that
nothing will ever really change or be better. It is easy to feel that way
and I’ve never really succeeded in persuading myself to be optimistic
instead. There have been a lot of big changes through history but there have
always been weaknesses in everything and when some things get better other
thing automatically get worse. Still I struggle to change the world, to make
things fairer and to make it possible for people to be themselves without
being treated badly. To change things is actually the meaning of my life,
and still I doubt about if that’s possible. It’s a bit hard actually.

And sometimes all I need is a pretty song
And maybe a piece of chocolate too.

I think it would be better for me to just don't care. Sometimes I wish I was
more irresponsible.

I also have to comment something more shallow but still important.
Idleberry wrote something about not knowing what to wear to fishnet tights,
but hey, you could wear anything. There’s nothing easier to combine with
other clothes than fishnet tights, especially the black ones.

Now I’m hungry and have to leave this room to make my way out to the
kitchen.

Keep smiling if you can. Love/Matilda