Sinister: San Fran only

Chris Cobb chris_cobb61 at xxx.com
Mon Aug 19 16:24:09 BST 2002

I'm very sorry to bother everyone with this.. but is
there a San Francisco specific sublist?  I know some
areas have their own. (like the midwest!)  If so I'd
apprecaite anyone that could put me in touch.  I'm
moving out to the area from Chicago next week and I'd
love the advice of all of you out there.  I need
advice on where to live and potentially a roommate.

Again, I know this is very bad for me to do this, I
apologize.

~Chris~