Sinister: the life of brian

Carl Brown lickingrailings at xxx.com
Tue Aug 20 12:53:06 BST 2002

hey sinister

             wow! this listy thing really seems to work. a big thanx to
johan, madeleine, dimitra and everyone else who has made me feel welcome on
sinister. u people ROCK!.
and i'm sure emily n (also a newfish) would agree with me that b & s people
are the politest music fans in the world.
my weekend has been pretty dull. tried to convince myself to work on my
dissertation---didnt happen. instead went to snobs nightclub in
birmingham---lost everyone and ended up in the greek restaurant next door
til half four in the morning talking to some mad woman who kept calling me
'brian'(i'm not making this up!)
also bought the delgados 'peloton'. very nice vocals. very nice melodies and
quite melancholic. but not much trumpet...aaaah, never mind.
finally heard the b & s peel session---cos my mate knows computery stuff and
downloaded it for me. its very, erm b & s. sounds like they're enjoying
themselves a lot more now. which is good.
and thats about it. sorry if this post is a bit crap----maybe might try a
couple of these ink polaroid jobbies next time. or maybe not.

            gonna go now.
                          carl xx