Sinister: Come to our picnic!

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Tue Aug 20 14:50:02 BST 2002

Sick of all those Northern Hemisphere picnics?!
Then why not celebrate the 5th Birthday of Sinister at the *biggest* sinister picnic to ever take place (we think) in the Southern Hemisphere!  Marvel at the way the water goes the other way down the drain!  Be amazed by hot Christmasses!  Be awestruck by every sentence ending in !!
The picnic will take place in Perth this Saturday! Everyone (all 5 Perth sinisterines) will meet at my house (6/16 Monash Avenue, Nedlands - phone: 9389 5001) at 1pmish, then we will be walking across to Kings Park!  Here we will be having a good ol' fashioned Aussie BBQ, with sausages, potato salad, VB, tomato sauce and a footy!  Plus some soccer ball kicking, frisbee throwing, gin and tonic drinking, music listening (lots of Belle and Sebastian!), and maybe even a hand stand competition!
In the unlikely event that someone out of Perth wants to come, you can stay at my place for a few days if you like!
If there is anyone in Perth we don't know about, please suprise us and come along.  oh sorry, i mean come along!  Remember to wear your red underwear!

a somewhat reluctant, hoarse-throated picnic mummy,
red terry underwear!

ps. down with jimbocorp!