Sinister: London 5th Birthday Red Knicker Picnic and Disco Dancing Details

Stevie Trousers edna_welthorpe at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 21 11:03:12 BST 2002

Who's the mummy? I'M THE MUMMY!

So here's the details of the London celebrations this
Sunday:

If you are an old lag and know how to get to Primrose
Hill already, we'll meet you at the top at 3pm.

Otherwise:

Meet at 2.30pm in Camden. Camden Town tube on a
Saturday is even nastier than usual, so the Spread
Eagle pub may be the best rendezvous. The pub is about
5 minutes up Parkway, which is just across the road
from the station. I will be at the bar, with my head
on the bar,(actually probably sitting outside)from
about 2.15 to 2.45. If you get lost/don't know who to
look for, my mobile number is 0785 508 9167.

If you don't fancy the climb up the hill, but do fancy
throwing some shapes in the upstairs room of a pub
while list legends such as KEN CHU, MARIANNA LONGMIRE
and CARSMILE STEVE mash up da dex, we will later be
convening upstairs in the Betsey Trotwood pub from
7.30ish. (The Betsey is on Farringdon Road, opposite
the Guardian offices - nearest tube, funnily enough,
is Farringdon).

So, yes. Come along. Bring food, drink, croquet
mallets, etc.

Stevie T

=====