Sinister: London 5th Birthday Red Knicker Picnic and Disco Dancing Details

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Wed Aug 21 17:48:25 BST 2002

Hewwo all.

The boy Trousers just posted about a picnic. He said,

>Who's the mummy? I'M THE MUMMY!

but that's not the important bit. The important bit is that he said,

>So here's the details of the London celebrations this
>Sunday:

Yep, that's SUNDAY. Just to clear things up, when he said,

>Camden Town tube on a Saturday is even nastier than usual

It was just a point of information, one totally irrelevent to the Red
Knicker Day Shenanigans which will ensue on SUNDAY.

So that's SUNDAY then, on Primrose Hill. See you SUNDAY.

Adios sinistre

Asm.x

     "He's strictly a pain in the ass, but
      he certainly has a good vocabulary"