No subject

Lisa Claire Lakaparampil llakaparampil at xxx.com
Thu Aug 22 06:24:56 BST 2002

Dear Sinister,

Um... hi... I'm sorta new here... I've been hiding. I was let out of the
nursery sometime in December, I'm not sure why, I was quite happy there
really... I'm afraid of people sometimes, well, actually, most times these
days... even if seperated by some mysterious web of 1s and 0s that I can't
ever hope to understand. Even of people who somehow I've become quite
attached to. An odd bunch of "strangers" you are... you make me cry almost
as often as you send me into a fit of giggles, well maybe no quite so often.
Some of you make me worry though, and I hope you're doing alright now, I'm
thinking of you... So many of you write so brilliantly about your exciting
escapades in far away places... I wish I could do that! ... I guess I'm the
stranger, really... but I love you all dearly, in a way, I just wanted you
to know.

*cough* sorry... all this talk of red knickers and picnics has got me
feeling excited and a bit left out. Are there any listees about in western
Canada inclined to have a picnic in BC? A friend and I are headed west to
Vancouver for a HOLIDAY!* and I was wondering whether anyone would like to
meet up? Perhaps in Kelowna? We may have made it as far west as that by
Sunday, or maybe some other day in some other place? e-mail me off list
perhaps... um, yes, there, I've said my bit... I'll go hide again now...

oh! and seeing as I haven't any red knickers, can I wear my red fishnet
stockings instead?

all my love,
Lisa Claire

* not that it matters... but I haven't been on holiday in 3 years, so I'm
very excited. Last time was a school trip to England where, for
12 days, we frantically explored London and Brighton and various other
cities and towns... somehow I lost my pencil case there... it had eyes glued
all over the lid and said somthing silly like, "Colour through the disaster
concept you discover looking for coffee. Carpe Diem!" on it... I quite miss
that pencil case...