Sinister: Some slightly philosophical dribble with a twist of nausiating happiness.

Nathan Reader billrogers_1 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 22 12:20:13 BST 2002

Hi there all you Sinisters,

It's a Thursday night here (in Australia) and I was
just in 'reflection mode' and thought I'd share my
thoughts.
I think it's because I'm so young, but I can't believe
how different I am now in comparison with the 'me' I
used to be. Being only 17, I guess I'm at the age
where I haven't really developed who I am yet, and so
I'm constantly and unknowingly shaping 'me', but maybe
everyone is always changing, I don't know.

It's quite hard to put yourself in a situation in life
where you can say that you are completely satisfied,
but I think I'm pretty close right now, I mean at this
very instant, 8:33 pm. I am sitting on the floor of
the study on this laptop, eating mango flavoured
dessert tofu (don't judge it by the name, it's quite
delicious) and writing to a bunch of people, none of
whom I have ever met in my entire life, and probably
will never meet. To top it all off, I have recently
been graced with the pleasure of being involved in a
great relationship with a very special girl (this is
only recent, thanks for your suggestions for my last
post Ian, Sam and Lucy of sinister).

One last thing, as I said before I'm 17 and it's
pretty amazing that a group of musicians (B&S) can
unintentionally bring together so many people, young
and old. Out of interest, it would be interesting to
find out what the ages of vary from of everyone on the
sinister list. If you are younger than 17 (B'day
20/07/85) or think you are a contender for the oldest
(don't be ashamed), please tell us all, or just me.

Ruperts tip for the weekend:
Don't get hung up about little things, you could get
hit by a bus tommorrow.

Charming yeah?

Toodles.

Nathan Rupert.