Sinister: You're just a baby baby girl / Grandstand cover. RE: Haldern

paul hardman superh3 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 22 10:39:53 BST 2002

Alright,
I know it's very late but i saw the other late post about Haldern and what
ya gonna do?
Have to disagree with the other chap, thought they were the best band at
Haldern but..... and this is where my whole argument falls down, that was
the first time i'd seen them.  Missed them in Rotterdam (no excuses as it's
Warrington / Amsterdam boy) and Paris....BAH!
Cooper temple clause were very good, one huge hell of a noise.  Saw the blow
up Giraffe, didn't realise there was another large English contingent
there....another BAH!
Thumbs up to the Sinisterette Kerstin though who came through with some
aplomb although you could have quite easily totalled the lot of us driving
back to Emmerich.
I'd reccomend the Haldern festival next year to anyone because A. No work
shy's robbing everything in sight on site.  B. It's very cheap.  C. 10,000
people not half a million, the less people the better for me  (I only hate
two things - living things & objects) D. Good God, it was so civillised  E.
No queues at the toilets in the morning, explain that at a festival.
That's my tuppence then.  Anyone who's on this tape tree list is in for a
treat when I get my arse into gear and send it to Colin tic, tic, tic, la
musique.
On a final note, thank God the season is back and life resumes it's normal
course, the Two downsides being that we'll have to put up with Arsenal
cheating all year again (quick start Ashley) and we'll have to watch the
most boring defensive liverpoo team in history all year.
Bet you the Chelsea players give 110% tomorrow because they are playing
someone famous.
Come on you Reds.
Dank u wel
Cheers