Sinister: Stuart M's in the Record!

~ boywiththearabstrap boywiththearabstrap at xxx.com
Thu Aug 22 19:34:49 BST 2002

Congratulations to Mr Murdoch, who managed to make the showbiz gossip column
of the Daily Record a few days ago.

He was spotted "quirkily suited"(marvellous!) in Princes St, Edinburgh, by
some sharp eyed festival goer.

Ah! The lifestyles of the luckily tailored......

I found it quite interesting that someone should phone this story in to a
national. Intruiging(?) also that they should print it. I wonder if the
caller made any money? On the off-chance, I'm off into the West End to try
and make some jack-dash.

SJM

Also, the Halt Bar. Theres a good gig on Saturday night.