Sinister: Got any sangers, Kezza?

robin stout stoutrobin at xxx.com
Fri Aug 23 14:33:30 BST 2002

I’ve been using the same tea bag all day. I should really buy some more.
maybe I'll catch a disease.

I don't know who else got it too, but I got an email from Planet Banchory
the other day about new t-shirts. I unfolded it and had a read, and at the
bottom, after all the stuff about Forest green and Chocolate Brown, Katrina
mentioned that there'll soon be a set of Belle and Sebastian playing cards.
Hooo! I can't wait. I wonder if they'll be like those "special" playing
cards my friend brought back from Sweden one time. The King of Arse! he he!

Living in the future, as i do occasionally, I discovered that if I type my
name into my mobile phone, before I type the 'n', it tells me my name is
Snag. Now, as a bit of an Alf "Flamin' drongos" Stewart fan, I'm well up on
my Australian slang, so I reckon my phone's trying to call me a sausage.
Crikey! I don't know if this is an insult or a term of endearment. In any
case I'm a bit worried that something i carry around in my pocket seems to
be developing a MIND OF IT'S OWN!

Talking of sausages, that reminds me. The other day I saw this headline on
the interweb:
   "NSync star's space flight hits snag."
He he! Fair dinkum, mate!

I don't get to see bands very much but did get to see Death Cab For Cutie on
Friday. While i must admit I went along mostly because of their name, they
were very good and all had very high voices which reminded me of Alvin and
the Chipmunks. A grown man living with three chipmunks? Perfectly natural,
officer. And so soft on the skin.

It looks like I'll be able to make it to the 5th birthday bash after all.
For a while I thought I wouldn't be able to go, but hopefully, all going to
plan, I should be there on Sunday. I'll have to remember to pick up my pants
from the dry cleaners.

bye

Snag xxx