Sinister: Cheers and Whines

speaking idiot_speaks at xxx.com
Sat Aug 24 00:03:40 BST 2002

Cheerwine soda is the beesknees. The first time I
joined the list Ribena and Red Bull (mixed with many
wonderful other liquids) were the hot topic*. So now
that I have returned I wish to sing the praises of
Cheerwine. The most exclusive of Sinister drinks,
Cheerwine is available only in the American states of
North and South Carolina (with a little bleeding into
it's neighboring states). I had the priviledge to be
in the company of our llew and g this past week and
for the first time experienced the glory that is
Cheerwine! I personally drove away with a case and a
jug of it (damn me for not getting more!). It's kind
of like Cokeacola with a cherry flavour added but
tastes NOTHING like Cherry Coke. The company that
makes it describes it as undescribable and that's the
best I can come up with too!

******
Changing the subject and tone.

When taking actual polariods try drawing on it, while
it's developing, with a cotton swab. The pressure you
apply will disrupt the chemicals and leave patches and
lines of phsycedelic colours around your subject.

******
If I hadn't thrown out my pair of red transparent
knickers, that an obviously disturbed ex-girlfriend
gave me, I would wear them in solidarity this Sunday.
However it will also be my mothers birthday so I
should think hard on this solidarity thing before, if
somehow it was to happen, my mother found out I was
wearing silky see-through boxer shorts and I ended up
trying to explain how I got them and still be in good
favour with her.

*****
Misread Playforth's post "nicked my jose feliciano" as
"licked my nose fellatio." I suppose if you can't
reach your whatsit...

cheers and apologies,
-kirk

OH MY HOKIE! I JUST FOUND OUT!! THEY MAKE CHEERWINE
ICECREAM!!!!

*Sadly for the boy G, Hot Topic, still not a goth
store.

ps. That was in no way an ad for cheerwine. I just
really like it and good things must be shared. While
supplies last I will be happy to share my stores with
anyone close by.