Sinister: Re: Happy Birthday us.

snowy . snowy_theband at xxx.com
Tue Aug 27 17:01:04 BST 2002

Hazel really enjoyed the picnic.  She had wanted to stay in and watch videos
but I persuaded (forced?) her to leave the flat.  About 10 minutes after
getting to Primrose Hill she told me she was having a great time, and
started insisting that it was her idea to go to the picnic and that she had
persuaded me not to stay inside.  Little tinker!  But you know, you really
didn't need to watch your language around her.  One of the first things she
asked when we got there was whether any of the people said "fuck".  Not that
she's foul-mouthed, she just likes to know where she stands with people.  So
you were all watching your P's & Q's around her, and she was doing the same!
  Whadda buncha DONUTS!