Sinister: Desmond Tutu stole my hosepipe

stout robin mr_zarabowski at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 28 15:46:39 BST 2002

Someone must have stolen my pen on Sunday night,
because when I got onto the train I found an ink
polaroid shakily written on the back of my train
ticket*:

The lights are low and the exposure must have been
long because most people are a blur of dancing hands
and feet. At the decks a boy with dark hair and a
cheeky smile spins some vinyl. He is proper wicked at
this and sparks fly from his fingers as he seamlessly
melts from record to record. In the corner,
silhouetted in the lamplight from the window, a girl
in red fuck-me shoes sits next to a boy with a smile
on his face. On the boy's knee sits another boy. He
doesn't have a smile on his face but has really gay
hair.

Hmm. That's enough of that.

Happy Birthday Everyone! I'm always late for the
party, you know. I'll just sit here in this crumpled
old party hat holding this shrivelled up old ballon
which looks like grandad's willy.

Happy Birthday Stuart as well. I think so, anyway.

big props to everyone i met on sunday

Robin x

*obviously someone stole my trane ticket too and
managed to slip it into my back pocket without me
noticing. That might have been that "goose" I was
telling you about. Oh well I guess I'm not so lucky
after all...