Sinister: ulla pretty much took the words out of my mouth, but i'll chime in anyway...

caleb ben moore opaline_moon at xxx.com
Wed Aug 28 15:58:07 BST 2002

heyhey sinisters,

it's been awhile since i've spoken up i know, but
the ocassion calls for it.  simply put, i love
you all.  some of you have touched me deeply, in
a way i'll never truly be able to express.

your words and your love.

we aren't alone.  and even though we are all
different, and we all have our own lives and
troubles, we are in this TOGETHER.

 we are united by a bond of music and hopes.  in
this difficult time period in human history, we
are holding eachother's hands over the
communication channels.  hugs, friendly waves,
long distance smiles...

   thank you so much, ALL of you.

thank you for being good, loving, sensitive,
poetic people.  perhaps one day the entire earth
will be Sinister? :)

i'll see you all in the pub tonight in my dreams,
and we'll sing songs & dance till dawn...

                      .caleb ben  aka  RAW

=====
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a
harder battle." ~Plato

"Love does not consist of gazing at each other,
but in looking together in the same direction."
                       -Antoine de Saint-Exupery