Sinister: I used to be dead but now I'm gay

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Wed Aug 28 17:54:46 BST 2002

Hewwo,

Wow. 5 years old. I member when I first joined sinister and I was 14 and it was the second birthday and I didn't get what all the fuss was about. I didn't even own red underwear then. I do now.

So I'm in Philidelphia which is in America somewhere. It's a long story, but I've been here for nearly three weeks now. My friend met a boy on the internet, and flew out to live with him here after she'd only met him twice. And then asked me if I wanted to come visit since I don't really have anywhere I can live because of someone who mostly wants me dead. And so I used up all of my wages from my job which I hated to buy a ticket, then I left there. So a lot of the days I'm sitting in the public library or the municipal services building trying not to watch them making out which gets a bit lonely but hey. Except today I stayed home to play the guitar.

Although soon I will have a place to live. It will be Dundee, because on the 13th I found out that my highers went not too bad so I can go and be a dentist and ask Johnjohn if he wants to be in a band with me.

I thought I'd never ever go to university. I always figured I'd be in a timewarp of high school, getting picked on by the hard kids. But my friend that I'm here with says that at university people don't set you on fire and stuff, or try and kill you so much, and if they do she'll throw them off a bridge or something.

But I have to go back to glasgow soon. It won't be long though so long as I can avoid the person who wants me dead who will be angry at me going to uni because he tried to make me fail my exams. It will be difficult but I think I can do it. I have a birthday soon which means that I can be a hellraiser and go on a bout of underage drinking, and buy oranges and throw them on the road and other rock and roll shennanigans. I don't think I'll have a cake though, since they don't really make vegan birthday cakes.

I'm getting withdrawal for the moldy peaches. They're really really good. They make me smile.

There's a lot of scary weirdos here. Like last week this nutcase came up to me and said he wanted to make a sculpture of me and would I come round to his house. And also some guy started chasing me shouting 'youre beautiful' and trying to touch my hair and i got very nervous. I also acquired a stalker.

I still haven't bought Storytelling because I lack funds. I thought I'd have lots of money from working in New Look for ages but then I went to America instead.

Ok well I'm being quite boring but before I go let me tell you about the kittens that live here. One is called Scorpion and he's cream and he's mental and anti social (so i like him best) and the other one is called Sub Zero and he is all cute and cuddly and he is on my lap right now. I wish I had a baby cat to look after. Although I've got something even better. I've got a tarantula.

Hugs,
Jen