Sinister: i think i smell a rat

pulu xxx puluxxx at xxx.com
Thu Aug 29 12:05:58 BST 2002

hello,

yesterday was my last day at work. i got sort of used
to going there every morning, so now it feels a bit
strange. i also started talking to people more during
the last weeks. it kind of started getting better. now
i´m at uni library writing this and i think i´d rather
be at work, cos uni doesn´t feel good. and it´s a bit
of a shame, cos i used to love this library, but it
just reminds me of studying, and i´m not certain
whether i want to anymore, to study.

tomorrow is my birthday. it´s also my mum´s birthday.
i don´t really expect to get anything, but i´d like to
get a present though. my parents always ask me what i
want, so it´s a bit boring, cos it´s not a surprise.
i´m a bit scared though, i mean to see whether my x
remembers it, or whether he´ll wish me happy birthday,
but i know that he won´t. and i´m scared how it´ll
make me feel. i wished him happy birthday a month ago.
i´m supposed to go home tomorrow, but i don´t think i
want to.

i bought myself a present though, a cd ´white blood
cells´ by the white stripes. i took a bath and dragged
my stereos to the bathroom, and listened to it while
bathing and dyeing my hair(red).
last friday i went to see air guitar world
championships and this one architect from london, who
won the competition ´played´ to that white stripes
song ´fell in love with a girl´, and i thought it
sounded so good, so i had to get the cd. i had a
really good time there. and i thought i looked nice, i
was wearing a sfa t-shirt and sandals and a skirt and
a cardigan, and i think one boy looked at me. but i´m
not so sure, cos i was a bit tipsy. but i really liked
being there.

i think i´ll buy myself this one swedish book, it´s a
bit dirty, but i think i should learn the vocabulary,
cos i might (hopefully) some day need to translate
some dirty stuff into swedish, so i should learn.

i think i´ll stop now. happy belated birthday to
sinister too :),

love,
puluxxxxxxx