Sinister: Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:40:16 -0400

Shawn and Emily mouser at xxx.net
Fri Aug 30 22:37:13 BST 2002

Hello everybody.

Just a quick message to say that the formerly Sinister Colin Thornton and
Amy Bancroft will be married this Sunday, Sept. 1 (excactly one year to the
day that they first met!).  As some of you may remember, Colin sprung the
question on stage at the Belle and Sebastian concert in Chicago and we all
gasped and smiled and wept at the sheer beauty of it.

If anyone has good wishes or advice for the soon-to-be newlyweds, please
reply to me privately and I will forward it onto them.

Best regards,
Shawn