Sinister: I travelled to a mystical time zone, but I missed my dad and I soon came home.

richard john gillanders rjg at xxx.com
Sat Aug 31 02:47:31 BST 2002

HELLo sinister...

read these in any order you like.  that's how I typed it.

I crack me up.

a moment ago I looked down the backs+sides of my couch+chairs, I found:

two ten pence pieces
two two pence pieces
one one pence piece
one stick of  wrigley's doublemint chewing gum (in wrapper, unchewed)
one black ballpoint pen with lid
one two and a half inch paper clip
one black plastic handled steak knife
one almost full tube of 'bazuka' gel
one unsharpened 'shocking pink' crayola colouring pencil

I'm not sure I have ever been more disappointed in my life ever.

for my trouble: the backs of my hands are frictioned up and quite pink.  shocking.

I'm going to america on tuesday.  so.

haha, sinister has been around for five years now!  I haven't been a part of it for that length of time.

well, I'm going to chicago, via amsterdam and detroit.  and I'm going to get to milwaukee.  and I'm going to stay there.  until I can't anymore.  and then I'll come home.  via washington, d.c. and amsterdam and london.  I'll stop in london for these chickfactor nights, too.  I just thought of 'baywatch nights.'  I've never seen an episode of that.

my throat sort of hurts a bit.

only joking.

I really have met the nicest people I know because of sinister.  y'know.  it's weird.  haha, not like it's weird.  but, it sort of is.  but I SO don't mind at all.  weird is A-OKAY.  I mean.

I'm going to visit a girl.  her name is kirsten marie kenyon.  I haven't allowed myself much time to gain, to build up my excitement level just yet.  I hope it doesn't come like the bends and make my head explode.  or whatever the bends does.  not 'the bends.'

I already thanked honey and linda for THIS.  I already did.  but I was in a rush.  the engine was running.  but I think I said what I meant.  meant what I said.

kirsten marie kenyon should really, really post here sometime.  I think a lot of people would appreciate it.  not to put any pressure on her.  not to.  daniel farrell'd agree with me if he stopped his tommy de vito impressions for long enough.  haha, and something about jimmy the gent.  a more pleasant if less FUNNY nickname.

I have too much to be grateful for.  really.  I wish I could convey this through the trousers-resurrected medium of ink polaroid.  BUT I CAN'T.
I thought polaroid went BUST recently.  yeah, haha, but biro didn't.     : (
I remember a 'joke' about polaroid too.  and I just thought up another one of my own

mandee wright visited the united kingdom recently.  no wonder.  I apologised to her at one point and then immediately wished I hadn't.  why?  I didn't need to.  now I wish I could apologise for apologising.  but I'm sure she knows I WASN'T ACTUALLY SORRY.  we did some funny drawings on a brown paper bag.  which reminds you.  I mean, which reminds me.  what sort of animal am I?  I mean, what sort of animal are you?  if I'm, say,  a (/THE) bear...what are you?  (n.b.  musk ox, fish and tortoise are already taken)

unfotunately, all of this makes more sense than its subject line.  which, in itself, is nothing but sense.  ALMOST.

surprised that I won't still be on my own.  next week.

love,
richard.

p.s.
my top five posters of all time------