Sinister: Save me from Surreality

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Sat Aug 31 17:27:52 BST 2002

hello one and all,

I miss all your fun, but I'll be out soon enough. As
soon as I've bought my Autumn clothes wish list.
 Hide whatever you don't like, and look fantastic.

started a blog,
http://retrosec.blogspot.com

John Denver is great to listen to, today.

I was walking over the Bridges, and theres this big
building, an old building, that looks as if its being
demolished from the inside, for something else.
And the sun was beautiful, and there was a cool wind.
It reminded me of those lovely cold days in January,
when its sunny. The ones I find so surreal.
I find most days surreal.

I miss Jeremy Breams, now hes gone back to Australia.
I missed him most of all when I was walking over the
bridge, in the wind, and the sun. I wished he was
there to chat to and walk over the bridge with. Its
over two months since he was here. It feels longer, it
feels shorter. I remember it being around the time of
the football cup thig world cup, wasn't it? that
wasn't long ago.

 The bridge - its a fantastic bridge, in a way, its
painted in red and blue, and half way over, it has
this intricate brass type sculpting carved thingy, and
has people in it with guns- its a bit over-dramatic,
but it has some signifcance, becuase its supposed to
be an image of something historical. Im useless at
paying attention to why or what.

Have you heard Jeremy Breams music? if not you really
should.
http://www.breams.co.uk
hes got a good voice, I think. "Art Of
Procrastination" is an ace song most of all.

I almost had a plan you know. A plan for money. But
then my phonebill arrived, and was £35 more than I had
planned for. I need to cut down on texting.

Its five years since I got ready for going to uni. I
remember how it felt, the smells, the leaves, the
concrete.

I remember sitting on the steps in a Charlatans
tshirt, in the late September sun, waiting for my
belongings to arrive to my halls of residence room.
There was this pretty girl there, so skinny, and so
pretty, from Macclesfield. We looked a each other,
then looked away. It was like being at school. I
wanted to talk to her, but my parents were there, so I
had to be cool and not too keen.
She saw me too.
We became friends soon after, and she said she
remembered hoping I'd be in the room next to her, cos
I looked like th sort of person she wanted to be
friends and flatmates with.

I hate empty weekends and surreal days.

Love
idles