Sinister: He (and she) got a strike at the age of 21

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Mon Dec 2 09:49:08 GMT 2002

hello,

i apologise if this comes twice...

we had a very sinister weekend here in perth. this is how it unfolded...

Jeremy's Party
     On Friday night Jeremy celebrated his 21st birthday. Although not an officially endorsed Sinister event, 5 people from the list were there. They were the super-duper birthday boy Jeremy, the very funny Jim, the lovely Kate, the heroic Helen, and the complimentary I. There were mini sausage rolls and party pies (and double dipping was allowed!), a bowl full of smarties, the best chocolate brownies ever, cheezels and, of course, copious amounts of beer and wine. Jeremy, Jim and Helen lit up the dancefloor, and I jumped about a lttle too, trying to put the fire out.

Pubnic
     Saturday was going to be a picnic, but due to other commitments it morphed into a pubnic. I arrived at the Moon and Sixpence at 7ish and soon found Helen
and Jim. Jeremy arrived shortly after, followed by the charming Katey and the commendable Kin (who owns some of the worlds best t-shirts). The pub was having a St Andrew's Day celebration, which we thought was quite apt, and was also full of English tourists bemoaning the fact that their cricket team is ummm, not particularly good. Much alcohol was downed and many laughs were had, and a great time was had by all. Eastenders, Holly Valance documentaries and gossip filled magazines were discussed, which means it must have been fun. Unfortunately prior commitments meant that the evening had to be cut a little short, but there was bowling to be done....

Bowling
     Helen, Jim, Jeremy and I arrived at the bowling alley at 10ish, ready to hit some pins. Jeremy dominated the first game, stylishly leaving the rest of us in his wake. I forget who came last. Highlights included strikes from Helen and Jeremy, Helen's hop step and jump technique, I solving his problem of being unable to score on his second bowl by deliberately bowling gutter balls on his first bowl, Helen breaking things and making smoke come out, and
Jim's impressively large.....run up.
     The second game was closely fought between I and Jeremy, with I just getting over the line to win. Highlights included cameo appearances by such luminaries as Lois Lane, David Bowlie and Nabowleon.

Future Picnic
     There may be a picnic this Sunday, in King's Park, starting at around 1 or 2pm. Probably.

And there are a few additions to the Australian Listee's List too.

There are at least:

9 in Perth (Kin, Jim, Jeremy, Terry, Helen, Michael, Kate, Katey, Katie)
4 in Brisbane (Steven, Grant, Nicholas, Alex)
5 in Melboure (David, Sophia, Neil, Amy, Justin)
1 in Adelaide (Nathan)
1 in Sydney (Chris)
1 in Newcastle (Shellie)
1 in London (Marianna, ex-Perth)