Sinister: er.....fish.

hannah brown pass_the_peas85 at xxx.com
Tue Dec 3 17:06:32 GMT 2002

greetings people,

Has anyone noticed the sly way that Vodaphone have changed their soundtrack?
We all know what it used to be because it was played to death. but now they
are using "can you dig it" by the Mock turtles, the lead singer of which is
Steve Coogan's brother ( i thought i'd whip that into gain somer usless
knowledge points). Now, i'm a bit disturbed by this coz i love that song but
am quite happy not to hear it too much, but now it is thrust in my face and
will soon be played on XFM every 20 mins, bah humbug!

Has anyone heard "light 3000" by Schnider Tm??? They seem to like it at
Strange Fruit and i think it's pretty fab. It's a cover of "there is a light
that never goes out" by The Smiths. Some of you Smiths purists may hate it
but it really is worth a listen. Also the new single by Erlan Oye is quite
interesting coz it is like K.O.C gone ELECTRIC, yey.

Blah, blah, blah, Sigor Ros. They are playing in that London soon so we
should all try and get tickets if they are not all ready sold out, then we
can meet, sigh, it's been far too long. And if anyone is going to see Black
Heart Procession at the Scala come and say hi and i might buy you a coke if
you are lucky.

I know it's a bit early but "i AM going to ATP this year" so if anyone else
"IS going" then let me know and we can all shack up together.

What came first, the chicken or the egg? I've been thinking about this
lately and it really is quite a tricky one. I mean, the egg could have
started off as a strange boil on the belly of a lazy dog and after several
days of sleeping it could have hatched or something. It sounds stupid but
who know's? Do any of you coz i would really like to know.

see some of you soon i hope, if i don't i might just explode ( it's been
about 6 months don't you know)
                         hannah b