Sinister: my beerdrunk soul is sadder than all the world's dead christmas trees.

Dean Gillon misguidedtrousers at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 3 21:45:19 GMT 2002

hello my lovely bunch of lovelies.  been a bit quiet
of late on here hasn't it?  I suppose it's that
christmas shopping/trying to finish uni work/too drunk
to stand up let alone focus on a computer time of
year.

I was shocked at the seemingly undead poetry parrot.
Who's a pretty nosferatu then - squwaak!  Thank god
there was no sign of his mates prose pelican, concept
art caribou and amateur operatic society antelope.
That could have just got messy.

Did you know koala bears aren't really bears at all?
I felt cheated when I found this out the other day.
I'll be writing to my MP and no mistake.

I just read a book called "a white merc with fins" by
(hurriedly googles) James Hawes.  Very good I foughtt.
 A guy in it called Dai Substantial (don't ask) had a
good theory that I thought I'd share.  What he thought
anyways was that after you've indulged in some small
talk with the milkman for example, instead of saying
"see you later" or whatever, you shold tell him in a
cheery voice "and don't forget, you're going to die
soon".  Everyone should do this, all the time (very
important or he'd just swear at you).

Now this does sound a little strange but old milkman
would think "do you know what, I'd completely
forgotten"  He'd go home, hug the kids, kiss the wife
and they'd blow all their cash on a nice holiday to
Tunisia.  Instead of saving up for a settee that he
didn't really need. Liberation for all.  Top idea I
think.

I promised some Animals That Swim CDs for someone.
Could you e-mail me off-list please and I'll get
cracking.

Is everyone else eagerly planning pressies for the
swappy thing?  Is there anyone else on the list NOT
ever gone out with someone you blatantly know isn't
right for you but you've done it anyway because it's
easy-peasy.  Always fucks up in the end though doesn't
it?

Speak to you in a bit

Dean XX

Notice I didn't say "and don't forget...etc."