Sinister: the pharmaceuticals she takes to fix her brain

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Wed Dec 4 07:50:57 GMT 2002

Hi,

My name is Terry and I like Sigur Ros.

*This is a request for information regarding anti-depressants and has no content at all*

An friend of mind is feeling very low and has been for quite some time, but she doesn't want to take anti-depressants as she has heard they sap away your personality and do other nasty things (in her words, "I don't want to take anything that's going to make me fat or tired").  But I really think that they would help her, and have promised to try and find out a little bit about their effectiveness.  And comments straight fron the horses mouth, or mabye from a horse who knows another horse, are always informative and useful.  Which is where you come in....

I would be hugely appreciative if anyone could reply back to me with any kind of info at all (like if any particular brands are better or worse, side effects, effectiveness...)

I can't repay you, but the universe will undoubtedly send some good karma your way.

Thankyou,
Terry