Sinister: Scotland, for the countdown

Rob Coppedge coppedge at xxx.com
Wed Dec 4 19:47:18 GMT 2002

So, I've been lurking in the shadows for almost a year... nearly writing
to thank so many of you for such interesting posts and stories, but
never "getting around to it". Sadly, it is opportunism that finally
makes me raise my head... please don't think less of me for following my
introduction with a shameless cry for help....

HELP!

A friend and I will be in Edinburgh for New Years, and are looking for
recommendations on where we can find good music, nice people and a few
beers... especially interested in any information on any good concerts
around town on the 30th of Dec - 2nd of Jan....

So, that's me being shameless... any help will be appreciated... and you
will have complete reciprocity when you visit Washington, DC. Or
Nashville, TN. Or, really anywhere that you probably aren't dying to
visit...

Nice to meet you all.

Rob