Sinister: Greetz from Argentina

Francisco López noticias at xxx.com
Fri Dec 6 01:34:26 GMT 2002

So, after these two weeks reading all of these lovely messages by all of
these lovely people, i've finally got a voice. And, after i start to shout a
lot of non-sense that doesn't get anybody interested, i thought i'll
introduce my self.
I'm a little Argentinean boy (maybe you have heard about us, we are a small
third worlded country in south america), who have recently turned to 17,
recently turned to vegetarianism, recently turned to a belle and sebastian
lover and recently turned to a big depressive pink cat...
I tend to read (a lot), listen to silly and sensitive music, try to draw
silly and sensitive comics, try to play silly and sensitive music with my
bass and i also tend (a lot) to use the word "silly".
I'm not very drafted in the whole "being a social person" thingy -at least
no face to face-, so i write a lot in my computer, and hope someone will be
interested (usually this hope crashes with the reality, but what the
fuck...)

Well, in order to not get anyone bored with my non-sense babble at my first
post, i'll say good bye... Remember to be sweet with your mummies...

Little kisses all around your bodies,
Silly Fran

PS: Sorry for my shitty english, it's not my natural language