Sinister: Faggy But Nice

Lucy Alder lucyalder at xxx.com
Fri Dec 6 13:18:43 GMT 2002

Darling Sinister,

Hands up if you’re travelling from London to Glasgow next weekend!

/me counts Sally Moore, David Moore, Big Gay Mark, Sarah G-S, Nal and, if
she squints, she thinks she might also be able to see Ken Chu and Paul
Ginger Fox.

Wow!  And to celebrate, we’re having a great big party called THE
WINCHESTER CLUB!  It’s at the Woodside Social Club from 9pm with
entertainment provided by the lovely Baptiste, the just-as-lovely
Homescience and your friends the
not-all-that-lovely-but-they-do-their-best Winchester Club DJs.  And, as
Jimmy Cricket might say, there’s more!  If you arrive nice and early
there’s a free CD of festive choons just for you including offerings by
Sinisterines past and present:  The Pines, Chris Leonard, The Red
Bulldozers and The Dudley Corporation!  But it is a limited edition thing
so do come early and don't miss out.  Oh, go on, do!

My favourite post this week was by Gordon.  And that’s not even
parrot-bias.  New kids on the sinister block can check out previous Parrot
offerings by going to the Sinister home page and typing Poetry Parrot into
the search box and hitting the return key.  Look, I’ll do it for you

http://www.missprint.org/cgi-bin/anylistsearch.cgi?query=poetry+parrot&list=sinister&smode=Phrase

OK, before I scare you half to death by magically transforming into Sam
Walton, I’ll run off and do some work.  It’s what I’m here for, after all.

Juicy Lucy

=====
The one, the only Glasgow Indie List!