Sinister: a call to twee arms, or something

Ellebelle elle_jane1 at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 9 18:54:29 GMT 2002

i really need to change the order of this. the
important bit is at the end. don't bother reading
this, just scroll down to *the important bit*

well seasogreetingsreatings to you all. i'm in fine
and joyous seasonal
spirit because i've just glittered and posted my
recipient lucky recepient. ho ho ho as a fat man is
rumoured to say (did you know
that ol' father christmas/santa is really more like
the jolly green
giant of sweetcorn fame and only wears red thanks to
sponsorship
by the ever so thoughtful and community minded
coca-cola company).
anyway, i'm in danger of keeping to one train of
thought so i'll
change now.

change of topic.

no, can't do it. still in a good mood and about to
distribute end
of year awards to the deserving. any nominations out
there? personally i'd give the overall greatest
achievement in the world (or something) to whoever
invented immodium (anti-poo drug, to all you overseas
sinistarians)
and that wet toilet paper. i don't think i need to say
more except
i haven't been very well lately (got a sick note from
the doctor
for the first time in my life). real flu (real, please
note)
followed by a rather nasty little gastric number. ho
ho ho indeed. the sad
thing is i was sort of hoping for a little cold so i
could have
some time off work. i just didn't intend to buy into
the ill thing
so comprehensively. oh well, it's kicked off my
pre-christmas diet
rather successfully - managed to lose 6lb in a week.
bonus.

don't worry, i'll change the topic.

actually, i won't. i just need to say sorry for not
replying to emails
and invites recently. i hope you understand. i just
really couldn't
leave the bathroom. and my modem lead won't stretch
far enough. i did
try. honest.

real and proper change of topic.

well, sort of. i want to know your end of the year
award categories
and nominations. now, if this is a sinister regular i
am undermining
and doing in quite the wrong way, i apologise but i
don't really care,
just nominate.

*topic shift to rather an important bit*
The january 2003 issue (why do they publish magazines
a month before
they're dated, it's most confusing) of Q magazine
wants help spotting
a lyric. it says:

"Can you help?
"Now listen Johnny, you're like a mother..."
Can anyone name the song?"

of course we can. we're sinister! I think everyone
should email
qmail at emap.com instantly to tell them they're looking
for Slow Graffiti
by our very own B&S. if loads of us email they might
realise they need
to devote some space to the twee ones. they probably
won't. but i'll
enjoy knowing they've been deluged with tweeness.

well done if you've got this far. keep glittering

Elle

have i followed the rules at all? thought not. sorry.