Sinister: so down...

Emilie Aune emme_lina at xxx.com
Tue Dec 10 21:32:10 GMT 2002

Dear Sinister,
I´ve been a member since a couple of months ago but this is the first time i
write something......don´t know why I haven´t written before.....anyway,
know it feels like i don´t have anyone i really can talk because noone
really understands me and nobody cares (ok my mother), but it feels like
none of my friends understands me and i don´t really want to tell everything
because it´s so f***ing hard to talk about feelings....i think it´s
embarrassing and so because i´m let down again and again and i feel like a
big mistake.
Ok, it´s a guy....we´ve known each other for over a year and i´ve been in
love with him all the time. We were going out for a couple of months now
this automn but it turned out bad for me....he left me and i miss him so
much....it really aches inside and today i´m so down......this is one of
those really bad days. Yesterday was ok, but today it´s bad. Some days are
better and you feel really strong and think that you can go on without him
(he was a pig anyway and doesn´t deservs you)......but then the next day you
feel so weak and miss him so much. I don´t know what to do....i´m just
waiting for time to pass so i can forget him....because everyone says that
you will forget him after a while....time goes by and you will forget
him.....but it feels like time just passes by and my feelings don´t change a
bit....they just go stronger and i long to see him....so how long must i
wait? I just want him to come back to me....even though he has treated me
really bad....cause i can´t go on without him. I want.....i want so much
that i can´t have.....it´s like to wish impossible things....to wish
impossible things......the only thing i can put my trust into now are these
great bands in the world....like b&s, cure, a couple of swedish bands
etc....who sing about those feelings i have inside.....then i feel a little
bit better because i´m not alone in the world to feel this down.....
Anyway, i just felt for writing a little.....and actually it feels a little
bit better....a little bit.......i should try to get some sleep now (after
watching the telly for a while) because i have to go to work again
tomorrow.....

Thank´s for reading this....if you came that far....
/ love em from sweden