Sinister: sleepwalking and dirty dreams

s. lord rabidpenguin at xxx.com
Thu Dec 12 07:44:00 GMT 2002

i have been listening to incredable amounts of INTERPOL lately - right now
i am stuck on the last song on the cd - which would be - Leif Erikson - the
words and the music completely fit the entire mood that i am in right now -
his
voice is so thick and hollow sounding - it sounds like it is eminating from
this
deep well of dispair - large and looming over every failed relationship and
torrid romance - i am so in love with this record - i listened to it all day
yesterday - sometimes i will listen to music for an incessent amount of time
and
then i will get tired of it for a bit - i bought this album in september and
have yet to get tired of it - listening to it about two times a day - like i
used to do with my belle and sebastian records - but those aren't moody
enough
for me right now - i am in the throws of a depression and i need something
that
speaks my moods - and turn on the bright lights does - things around my
house
have been a bit confusing as of late - i am in the midst of a personal
struggle with my
id and superego - between my wants and know what i needs - it is tiring - at
this
time in the game i am really not sure what i want to do - should i remain
the same -
or should i go out and take a chance on the new boy - perhaps things will
work out
him and i will have all my problems solved - but that would be too easy i
think - when
would the other shoe drop? - oh well i guess - tomorrow is a new day to
think of this -
i'm going to bed - i will sleep on it and hopefully a dream will point me in
the right
direction - thanks for listening everyone - hope everyones holiday season is
off to a
good start -

-love to you all

-s.s.lord
what we place most hopes upon generally proves most fatal.
                                 - vicar of wakefeild