Sinister: heading for a disaster (& A POSSIBLE PERTH PARTY ON NYE)

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Mon Dec 16 04:56:37 GMT 2002

Topical Welcome Bit

     seasons greetings,

Useless Trivia You Won't Find in Christmas Crackers

     Did you know that Nick Drake still holds the 100m sprint record at the school he went to (some fancy Marlborough boarding school)?

Christmas Presents

     i saw the Salteens last week and they were fantastic.  They are all so cute and damn they are good to dance to.  I also sent my Present Exchange gifts out.  i hope people enjoy them.  Are you allowed to open the presents before Christmas (assuming you get them before Christmas)?  Is there some kind of Sinister Christmas exchamge etiquette?

Jokes as Bad as the Ones You Get in Christmas Crackers

     There is lots of talk on the B&S Q&A about the illegal copying and downloading of music isn't there?  Personally i don't think there is anything wrong with it, I mean it has been going on for years.  All those folks in Southern USA were burning copies of Beatles records for each other way back in the 60's, and the Nazi's were burning books way back before WW2.  They were very technologically advancd weren't they?

New Year's Eve Party

     I am thinking of having a New Year's Eve party at my house.  It will probably be on December 31.  All you lovely Perth listee's are invited, and anyone who is going to be in Perth is more than welcome to attend also.  If you think you may be interested in coming please reply so I can decide whether to have it or not.  There will be lots of boozing, dancing and nibbling.  Possibly in that order...

Candy Canes

     I bought the Merry Christmas from the White Stripes 7 inch yesterday.  It is rather funny.  The B-side consists of Jack reading a passage about the Three Wise Men from the bible, and then Meg singing Silent Night but forgettting the words.

Realisation That I Have Nothing Else to Say and Have Written Some of the Worst Jokes Ever..

     i have to buy Christmas presents for my family now.  I really should make some things for them too, seeing as how I will probably put more thought into what I gave to people I've never met.  Is that bad?  Do I need to ask if that is bad?  Is this post bad?  Do I need to ask if it is bad?

Topical Farewell Bit

     merry christmas and all that,

     terry