Sinister: ...and a partridge in a pear tree, A-HA

Hewitt, Stephen S.Hewitt at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 19 16:51:35 GMT 2002

Ello babies

I am finishing work in 45 mins for two and a bit weeks and as I have
finished everything vital I thought I'd write you a wobs message rather than
just sitting and picking my nose (although I might do a bit of that too).

CAROLLING (ie content, lumme)
Good to see the high level of shambolic-ness (shambolicity?) perfected by
b&s over the years shows no sign of abating.  Mind you 12 days of xmas is
*always* shambolic unless performed by ninja-skill level choirs, due to: