Sinister: (my gurl's got) miraculous appeel

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Sat Dec 21 22:10:58 GMT 2002

On BBC Radio there was a John Peel session on which B&S Performed Christmas
Carols and various songs, it was pretty good - despite having to listen to
some godawful jungle tunes in between sets.  I rather liked their rendition
of that 12 days of Christmas (HOHO!) song and when they played "Get me away
from here, I'm dying" I reminisced the time when I listened to that song
(and indeed B&S) for the first time.

Speaking of dying, I wasn't that far from it in the past two days from
drinking far too heavily, I went to the "How does it feel to be loved" club
on Thursday, where "Mr Pansy" himself made an appearance and DJed.
Unfortunately by then I was too drunk to laugh at his Pansicity, nor
pronounce "How does it feel to be loved" with any kind of
Articulatediousness, nor get home without taking a detour to the end of the
bus line, and back again oh yeah.

I hope everyone who went enjoyed themselves, I did!  I was also going to
take photos, but see above paragraph for clues as to why I had failed to do
so.

On BBC TV there is a drama thing that's coming out soon called "Wit" and the
adverts for it uses "FREAK" as the background music (The instrumental one
that is the first track of Storytelling, as opposed to the ROCK number by
Silverchair)

It excited me and a hopped a little bit from my chair.

Ken
P.S.: So, B&S playing card poker night, anyone?  When shall we go?
P.S.2: I think James Thornily wants to go bowling, anyone?  When shall we
go?