Sinister: first time on stage...

melanie laubach mlaubach at xxx.net
Sun Dec 22 16:48:34 GMT 2002

ohmigod!

hello folks!

i'm one of these silent shadow people..
i really enjoy reading your posts and sharing your thoughts.

well well well....tonights the night...i'll be on stage for the very first time
in....4 hours. soundcheck in one hour. still so much time.
have i done everything? everything prepared? i ironed my blouse, i know the
lyrics by heart. i know which rythm to drum......
i'm so very very very nervous.

but i should inform you about the nature of my stage performance:
i'm playing drums in a should-be-garage-punk-when-ready girlband for three
month. tonight we are playing at a james bond cover night in
düsseldorf....well, all our friends will be there and they will be ever so
nice. but still, i'm very very exited. i'm sure it'll be fun. after a minute or
so. i hope i won't miss my turn in singing. i hope i won't lose my sticks. i
hope i won't lose the rythm. so many things that could happen.
but i won't bother you any longer. maybe i will even be fun. and even if all
terrible worst-case-szenarios will happen....maybe the crowd is still going to
love us?! well well well

well well well well well

have a nice evening out there!
lots of love,